Officials denounce: their salaries have decreased by 3% and those of senior officials have increased by 6%

Обсуждение, новости и обзоры мотоцикла Bajaj Pulsar NS150
Ответить
zannatikhatu1546
Новичок
Новичок
Мотоцикл: 500

25 фев 2024, 10:38

They quantify that 500,000 public employees of the General State Administration have seen their salaries reduced in 2014 while those of 450 managers have increased The Government offers civil servants a 100-hour online English course Health alarm: 8,000 doctors and nurses have lost their jobs in two months Eight officials from the Navalcarnero and Valdemoro prisons injured after the attack of two inmates Andalusian officials are going to blow up Susana Díaz's campaign Tax Agency officials. Tax Agency officials.Officials denounce that senior officials of the General State Administration are avoiding the cuts. A report from the Independent Trade Union Center and Civil Servants (CSI-F) reflects that the distribution of the adjustments has been tremendously unequal. The CSI-F document, the most representative union in public administrations, consulted by El Confidencial Digital, shows that when the wage bill was reduced at a general level by 11.2% between 2010 and 2015 , that of senior management increased by 37.60%.

But one fact stands out fundamentally. In the last financial year alone, the amount of remuneration of public employees (523,137 workers) fell by 3% and that of managers (447 people) rose by 5.6%. The adjustment of templates has been uneven They highlight that the distribution of workforce cuts has also been unequal . They have confirmed that senior officials have been C Level Contact List favored in this adjustment with respect to the rest of the categories (civil servants, permanent workers, temporary workers or various personnel). From 2014 to 2015, according to the CSI-F report, there has been a decline in personnel in all categories (10,630 workers of which 8,005 were civil servants) except in the case of senior officials: there has been an increase of 443 to 447, with an increase of 0.9%. Senior officials avoid cuts The union concludes that the senior officials of the State Administration are avoiding the cuts . Remember that the cuts to public employees began in May 2010 when Zapatero approved an average reduction of 5% in their salaries, and continued with the withdrawal of the extra Christmas pay in 2012 approved by Rajoy.

Изображение

They also do not overlook other permanent adjustments such as the elimination of the replacement rate and the freezing of their salaries. And more: let it be clear to you that I bought the curtains. Don't let them blackmail you by saying that I saw some very pretty curtains at El Corte Inglés. No! I buy the curtains the way I like them, even if they are purple with yellow dots... Has the time come for the emancipation of grandparents, or are you condemned to be free babysitters? My wife and I are emancipated, and we have achieved it in a very simple way. When her first grandchild arrived, she gathered the whole family and told them: “The first one has arrived. We tell you that dad and I will never take care of the grandchildren. In case of emergency, of course. If you want to go skiing, you go. You look for a kangaroo, and that's it. And if you want to go to the movies, anyway. We will not be the official babysitter.” 45 grandchildren later, it has been proven that my wife had the gift of a prophetess… The emancipation of grandparents starts from making things very clear, how they should be left during marriage with children, or the curtains... Unless there are grandparents whose dream of life is to take care of their grandchildren.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Bajaj Pulsar NS150»